erica_erikitty
Updated 3 hours ago

Thread Market Spring Floral Lace Crop Top

thread market

$15 $35

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
In fantastic preowned condition. Worn less than a handful of times. It just doesn't fit me anymore. No rips, stains, or smells. The keyhole button in the upper back could be sewn a little tighter but it came that way, it still works and isn't falling off or anything, just a tad loose. Thread Market Spring Floral Lace Crop Top Seriously one of the cutest shirts I've ever had. Made of 100% soft and breathable rayon. Features an all over floral design on a sunny golden yellow background. Lace is what the bottom and the sleeves are made of with embroidery Lace going up the front. Cropped fit, Rounded high neckline, keyhole button closure in the upper back with a cute tie at the natural waist. Such a happy and light top. Perfect for spring and summer. Hope I find another one just like it (that fits me better)! Size Medium Measures about 18.5 inches across the underarms And about 18.5 total length Floral lightweight spring summer yellow happy light bright delicate wildflower nature aero Ae dolls kill festival outdoors blooming cheerful lively playful blooming sunshine meadow field refreshing colorful vibrant bold
Shipping/Discount
  • $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

tykia_m
desi2950
bella_galleria
tykia_m and 2 others like this

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

erica_erikitty

@erica_erikitty

Last Active: 27 hours ago

Cottonwood, AZ
View Closet

Listings